Wednesday 12 December 2012

R O C K E T

Posted by Unknown at 22:12
You're like a rocket in my mind 
That's waiting to define everything about me no one knew 
And you stick like a poster on my wall 
As if you dont wanna move 
I got no money in my pocket 
Nobody to rock with but you 
But you know me I don't seem to roll 
Somehow we managed to get through 
People come and people go 
And people gonna come some more 
They pick a fight 
But it's alright 
At least I get to see you tonight 
Tonight 
I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby 
You came the last minute of panic to save me 
I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby 
Cause even if they go away 
I got the feeling that you're gonna stay 
It's like I'm picking up a miracle off the sidewalk 
Like kitten in the box 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Am Nazir Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review